The RADSPEED ONE Length irons feature our most advanced technologies to date, including RADIAL WEIGHTING, and the first-ever 3D printed medallion to create our longest, fastest, and most forgiving ONE Length irons.
- Radial Weighting – Strategic placement of weight optimizes speed, forgiveness, and flight direction. By increasing the distance between the front and back weights, Cobra created a radical combination of ultra low spin, extreme ball speed and forgiveness.
- Extreme Heel and Toe Weighting – 10g and 3g weights positioned in heel and toe for fast ball speeds, low spin and stability.
- Tuned RAD Weighting – 10g weight insert in the toe centers the CG and adds stability for better distance and forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Forged PWRShell Face – Forged face insert is constructed with thin 17-4 stainless steel for increased flex at the sweet spot.
- 3D Printed Medallion – Cobra has pioneered the introduction to innovation with the first application of 3D printing in golf club design: an intricate lattice medallion structure that saves weight and optimizes feel and sound.